Your friends call you an enthusiast? Or even #IoTEnthusiast?
Can you deliver #TechnicalSupport in IoT? Do you want to learn.io? Have you been #Arduinoing around? Do you speak #UML?
Can you describe a #UseCase with pain–metrics–benefit? Are you willing to levitate our #IoT support team?
70–120% checkboxes checked?
Then read the tech specs
- Part-time (at least 20hrs / week) or full-time, but we need a proper colleague – part of the team
- Preferably Prague, but can be located worldwide
- At least #IoTEnthusiast badge achieved
- B2B2C partners and clients IoT projects supportive
- Highly technical device documentation writer
- Use case description generator #Tech2Lama
- Magical salt & pepper unicorn horn spice mix on top
We feel your soft-skills as fluffy as
- Fast learning and keen to learn
- Proactive, precise & patient
- Creative yet persistent
- Amicable and customer oriented
- Fluent in written English as we do UK, Japan, South Africa + 51 more around the globe
You have achieved some extra badges
- #LPWAN / #Sigfox experience (please at least basics…)
- …tell us more
You give the above we give the below
- Decent $alary that grows as you grow
- G-Suite (Google Apps for Business)
- Uber (even as your marriage car)
Become a part of our team! Contact us at email@example.com and DO IT NOW – decision maker not an indecision breaker!